With our private surgicentres, we are able to provide our patients cutting edge and highly specialised remedies for all situations.
The OBGYN Centre offers a wide range of cutting edge surgical remedies for your gynecological conditions, with outpatient surgeries at private surgicentres so that you may be allowed to go home on the same day for minor procedures, and even some major ones.
- Abdominal, vaginal procedures
- Colposcopic: Cervical LEEP, Cone Biopsy
- Hysteroscopic examination, womb removal
- Uterus procedures, endometrial biopsy
- Pregnancy termination
- Ectopic pregnancy removal
- Endometrial Ablation
- Laparoscopic fertility assessment & sterilisation
- Fertiloscopy: Scarless transvaginal infertility assessment
- Scarless SILS™ (Single Port Laparoscopic Surgery)
- Fibroid & ovarian cyst removal
- Urinary Incontinence treatment
- Intimate Procedures for sexual function
- Cosmetic gynecological services
- Labial resculpting trimming
- Vaginal hysterectomy / incontinence & prolapse surgery
- Ovarian cyst removal
- Fertility workup
- Endometriosis surgical remedies
- Comprehensive cancer surgery for womb / cervical / ovarian cancer
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Better wound healing for less pain and less downtime.
Minimally invasive surgery (“keyhole” surgery) and its advantages are numerous, including better wound healing, less scarring, reduced pain and shorter recovery time.
With over 10 years of laparoscopic surgery under his belt, Dr Wong takes pride in ensuring that most patients are able to go home within 24 to 48 hours after surgery.
Feel free to contact us for a consultation to learn more about your options.
Well Woman Health Screenings
Remember: A simple annual health screening can go a long way.
Has it been more than a year since your last gynecological exam? Neglecting to get annual check ups is common amongst busy women, but it puts your health at serious risk. If left neglected, early conditions may not be caught in time to be treated appropriately before progressing to an advanced stage. We therefore urge all women to make an appointment for a PAP smear or health screening if it’s been more than a year since your last.
A simple screening may lead to early conditions being detected in time and treated appropriately before it advances further.
The Centre is dedicated to promoting total woman wellness throughout every stage of a woman’s life. We offer several health screening packages designed to suit different lifestyles and women.
- Screening facilities located onsite, completed within hours
- Privacy & exclusivity: minimal wait times, full report in 7 working days
- Pre-marriage screens: couple compatibility, reproductive fitness
- Gynecological screens: routine surveillance for the busy woman
- Menopausal screens: breast and bone screening
- Comprehensive Packages: clinical, blood & radiological tests to cover all health worries
- Comprehensive STD Screening & Vaginal Discharge Workup
- Paternity DNA Testing
For more information and details of our screening packages, download our information pamphlet here.
Cervical Cancer Screenings
Protect yourself and your daughter against Cervical Cancer—get vaccinated today.
The 9th most common cancer in Singaporean women, cervical cancer can be effectively treated if detected early. Regular Pap screenings or cervical cancer vaccinations have been proven to provide protection against it.
- Our Centre is equipped with 2 of the most advanced vaccines available, providing protection against the HPV virus that causes 93% of cervical cancer
- Vaccination can be started for girls as early as age 9, but all women can benefit from it
- Ideally given before first sexual contact
- Women above age 26 may also benefit
- Vaccine is given in the arm / thigh 3 times—on the first appointment, 1 month after, and five months after that
- Vaccine is extremely safe. Side effects are rare and mild.
Menopause & Anti-aging
We believe that the potential for longevity and optimal quality of life is in everyone.
Our goal is to make women feel well, look well and live well by delaying, preventing, and even reversing the signs and symptoms of aging. We strive to restore a youthful endocrine system and a radiating confidence in every patient.
The OBGYN Centre offers comprehensive care to help women in menopause and in the pre- or peri-menopausal stages stay healthy and feel their best.
- Treatment options:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (Synthetic or Bio-identical)
- Nutritional consultation
- Diagnostic testing for women in menopause and peri-menopause
We partner with you to work out a treatment plan based on your background, current health, symptoms, and above all, your preferences. Our treatment care is personalised to help you achieve the best quality of life attainable.
STDs / Vaginal Discharge & Warts
Safe and discreet screenings for your inopportune situations.
We understand the gravity of your situation and treat your plight with utmost respect and attention. The Centre is thoroughly equipped for comprehensive testing to screen out most common STDs and infections including:
- Gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- Genital Herpes
- Genital Warts
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Disease Syndrome (AIDs)
- Human Papillomavirus
- Vaginal Discharge / Infections
Rest assured that our screening protocol is discreet and private. A crucial component includes advisory on lifestyle management and prevention, and comprehensive diagnostic and treatment protocols to determine causes and provide swift symptom relief and effective treatments.
Questions / Enquiries
At The OBGYN Centre, we strive to help you achieve your best life with health and confidence.
Our Centre’s hotlines are always available for you to address your questions and concerns. Feel free to call or email us to find out more about any of our gynecological solutions for you.
The OBGYN Centre
#11-07 Paragon Medical Suites
290 Orchard Road
T +65 6235 4188 / +65 9100 3874
Monday to Friday — 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday — 9:00 am – 1:00 pm